Purple Icon Spinning in the Window?
If you are using other browsers, you may experience this issue. It advised to use Google Chrome or Firefox.
If you are using one of the recommended browsers and having this issue, first try another browser to see if there is a change. Clear your history/cache (most recommended) if possible or try Incognito or private mode on the browser.
How to open a private/incognito window
Still having issues? Your browser might not be allowing Blackboard Collaborate.
How to enable cookies in your browser
Configure Chrome video
Camera or Microphone not working?
Your browser might be blocking Blackboard Collaborate. Check out the Blackboard.com website for your specific browser for solutions: https://help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Participant/Support
Issue with Accessing the Room?
- Try using Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Make sure your audio and video access permissions are enabled in your browser.
- Ensure that third-party cookies are enabled, specifically for learn.humber.ca
- If still not working, try them on the private or incognito mode/window.
- Check to make sure that any Chrome extensions (such as Privacy Badger etc) that you may have are not blocking Blackboard or Collaborate. Either disable the extension, or similar extensions, or create a rule within the extension granting access to the Blackboard environment.
- Double check the time, the session may be over or unavailable at this time.