With the Blackboard App, you can view course content and participate in your courses on your mobile device.
- Stay on task with push notifications, a due date list, and activity stream updates.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Participate in discussions.
- Attach assignment files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
How to Install the Blackboard App on iOS
- The Blackboard app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and above.
- On your iOS device, launch App Store.
- Search for Bb Student.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Run the Blackboard app and search for “Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning”.
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are the same login credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
NOTE: The Blackboard app is not officially available for iPads but can be installed on iPads by changing the option to search for iPhone Only apps.
Install Bb Student App for Apple iOS pdf