Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a high quality, browser based web conferencing platform built into your Blackboard course. It offers a more collaborative, interactive, and mobile learning experience for you, your instructor and fellow classmates. Your instructor may schedule real time webinars in the course through Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
Please note, that your instructor controls which tools are available. If this tool is not available, your instructor may have disabled it.
How to Join a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Session
- If your instructor has set up a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session for a certain time, you will log into Blackboard within that time frame and click on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra on the left hand menu bar as shown in the image below:
- Click on the Name of the session that your instructor has created:
- You will now be entered into the Blackboard Collaborate Session. If this is the first time you have accessed a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session, you will be presented with an orientation tour as shown below:
- After the tour, you will be prompted to set up your microphone and web cam so you can start collaborating as shown in the image below. Be sure to set up your microphone/speakers and web cam.
- You will now join the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra webinar for your course.
Run Blackboard Collaborate Ultra pdf